Friday, February 26, 2010

Coloring Contest

Tovah entered a coloring contest at Anchor Bank. She was very serious about it, she found her Strawberry Shortcake puzzle and made sure she used the right colors on every stripe (Ryan says its because she is exactly like her mother!) She went in and looked at the other entries and said that they didn't use the right colors. Last week they called to say she had won! They started her a savings account with $5 in it. She told everyone that I said she could go to college now since she has a college fund. She's excited to put more money in it and as long as she never discovers that money can come out of it she probably will have a nice little nest egg when she is ready to go to college- maybe it'll buy books her first semester.

Talking about college, I submitted my registration for Centralia College today. I had to tell them what I was planning on doing- I put down Track 1 Associate in Science which includes biology, chemistry, physics, and earth science. My plan is to take whatever is offered at 8 and 9 a.m. and 1 independent study course each term. I'd love to transfer to St. Martins when I'm done but not sure that they offer anything I'd want so I probably will end up at Evergreen. Pre-Med is still my inclination but Med School and the rest would be difficult (not impossible but...)

No comments:

Post a Comment