Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Project 365- Week 7

~erica


13- Ryan and I got a Kindle to share for Valentine's Day. It came preloaded with the Oxford Dictionary and I left it for Ryan with "love" highlighted

13- For my Speech class we tried some variations of PB & J for research. I'll do another post with the list of sandwiches we tried and those we rejected without trying. I'll just say that Nutella is a new favorite food around here...

15- I got a new fridge and a new freezer. Trying to get used to the space and trying to figure out how to organize them. The 17 cu. ft. fridge has no freezer section, we got a 21 cu. ft. upright freezer for the pantry area instead (plus I have a huge chest freezer in the little shop just out the back door).

19- Saturday morning we went out to leave and the van was iced over. Isaac wanted me to take a picture of it because it was just too cool. At 7 a.m. Saturday morning Rush left for snow camp at Mt. Rainier and Isaac went to Tacoma for a chess tournament. Isaac called at 1 p.m. to pick him up, he was bored because he was done. It was sunny but really cold. I tried to think of somewhere we could go for a field trip to make the trip meaningful, but couldn't think of anywhere. So, we stopped at Krispy Kremes, because you have to stop somewhere to go potty...

No comments:

Post a Comment