Monday, September 17, 2012

2012 Summer Bucket List

~erica

Maybe if I post this at the beginning of the summer next year I'll be better about getting it all done, or not...


The stars are post-it notes so they can be moved down as they are completed
  • Pedicure
  • Skate Park
  • Tie-Dye -this project is sitting on my desk, I'm hoping to do it Saturday
  • 5K
  • Disney StoryBook
  • 2011 & 2012 Albums
  • Catch up Baby Books
  • Paint our bedroom- to be fair this can't be done until we change out windows and then finish the siding on the outside of the house as we are changing window sizes and the wall will need to be fixed
  • Merit Badges a few got done but not as many as I would have liked
  • Bowling
  • Bible in 90 Days
  • Drive In Movie
  • Eagle Project
  • Sonic Happy Hour Forest Grove, Or and Post Falls, ID
  • OMSI
  • Seaside
  • Spruce Goose
  • Disney pictures on the wall
  • One Man Band
  • Movie in the yard with friends
  • Birthday socks for Grandma
  • Summer Reading Program
  • Magic Quest at Great Wolf Lodge
On the High Adventure I had Sonic Happy Hour 3 times- it made me very happy!
A lot of things that didn't get done were my projects. Maybe next year I'll keep them separate from the summer fun stuff. Now we need to make our Winter Bucket List....

No comments:

Post a Comment