Sunday, May 10, 2015

27 Days of Summer Vacation

~erica

*May 4th I finished up my first year of the MATESOL program (that's a Master of Arts Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) at Multnomah University in Portland. Fall Semester starts August 31 but I have to go full-time this summer to make my schedule work out with commuting and the kids' sport schedules. So, this summer I'm taking Survey of Theology online, World Religions in a 1-week intensive course at the end of June, and I'm going to do my practicum (student teaching) here locally for 6-weeks starting July 6.


I feel like Phineas and Ferb, I need to make every day of these 27 days count for something....




So far my list includes...
  • print photos
  • clean the bathroom
  • Isaac Eagle project and finish required merit badges
  • Jonah needs to finish Star and get started on the next set of merit badges for Life
  • write long letters to friends
  • read a whole stack of books that are just for fun
  • finish a baby blanket and maybe knit a pair of socks and a hat to go with it
  • finish the pair of socks I started last fall plus another pair
  • graduation party for Arin along with Senior pictures and announcements 
  • take a picture every day
 * I graduated from Evergreen State College in June. I didn't walk because I'm not finished yet. I do plan on walking at Multnomah and then having a big party and then we are flying off to Hawaii to celebrate all the occasions we haven't had a chance to celebrate since I started school in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment