*May 4th I finished up my first year of the MATESOL program (that's a Master of Arts Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) at Multnomah University in Portland. Fall Semester starts August 31 but I have to go full-time this summer to make my schedule work out with commuting and the kids' sport schedules. So, this summer I'm taking Survey of Theology online, World Religions in a 1-week intensive course at the end of June, and I'm going to do my practicum (student teaching) here locally for 6-weeks starting July 6.
I feel like Phineas and Ferb, I need to make every day of these 27 days count for something....
So far my list includes...
- print photos
- clean the bathroom
- Isaac Eagle project and finish required merit badges
- Jonah needs to finish Star and get started on the next set of merit badges for Life
- write long letters to friends
- read a whole stack of books that are just for fun
- finish a baby blanket and maybe knit a pair of socks and a hat to go with it
- finish the pair of socks I started last fall plus another pair
- graduation party for Arin along with Senior pictures and announcements
- take a picture every day