Saturday, May 7, 2011

It is a happy Mother's Day!

~erica
  • Nathan's home!
  • I got to spend Easter weekend with all 6 of my children plus Cheyney.
  • We went to The Dalles, OR for the Last Days of Christ
  • We got to enjoy some warm sunshine

We stopped at Multnomah Falls on our way south. We walked up as far as this bridge.
    I got 5 in one picture and everyone is smiling (or at least not being silly)
    Love this picture...
    Nate and Cheyney (I downloaded all the pictures she took, too)
    Jonah being silly and showering in the spray.
    I'm taking a Health and Fitness class this quarter and had to design an exercise plan and my goal is to be able to hike the 1.8 miles to the top of Multnomah Falls this summer. For the next 4 weeks I have to use the weight machines at the college twice a week and walk 1-1.5 miles three times a week, the walking is to be on varied terrains, not just the flat track or Rails to Trails. I was going to start today but about an hour before, it was pouring rain and the trail we were to take is steep and muddy and not much fun when you are slipping and sliding (ask me how I know this...) I was supposed to meet a friend there to work on our Botany herbarium project, I still need to collect about 23 specimens.

No comments:

Post a Comment