Friday, July 30, 2010

Can't get it out of my mind

~Erica


Ryan pointed these out to me the other day on the way home. He asked me what they said?

"Oat hay." I was tired but not that tired...

"No, say it all together."

Thanks, now I can't get it out of my mind.


We walked down so I could take a picture, I didn't get the picture I really wanted but I think I'll have to do it without the kids, at about the school driveway Isaac started telling me that I could see it from there. We stopped at Coffee Outfitters on the way back and bought Suzie's Cinnamon Rolls because its Friday and that's the only day they are available. Of course eating even half a cinnamon roll totally defeats the purpose of walking the 3/4 mile to the corner and back.



I couldn't find a better video of the Little Rascals.

No comments:

Post a Comment