Friday, December 4, 2009

1st Annual Redwall Feast

This was the Great Redwall Feast at the V.R. Lee Building at Penny Playground in Chehalis on Wednesday, November 18, 2009. A group of families organized the feast because they love the Redwall books and invited all the other homeschoolers who love the books to come. Rush and I got to go with mom (she had to drive us there and attend even though she hasn't read all the books). My favorite part was the strawberry cordial and the games. I hope there's another feast next year!
I won a Redwall Graphic Novel for knowing the names of the most books. I got other prizes for my costume and for answering 2 riddles. Mom won a prize for her apple cake- Yum!

Grandma had to make Rush a new costume because he's outgrown all the costumes in the costume chest. I wore bits and pieces from our medieval co-op, Star Wars, and Hobbit costumes. Some of the older boys came in kilts and had daggers in their socks and sleeves. We wished that we had brought Nathan's swords because they would have looked cool with our costumes.

Everyone who attened the Feast. Everyone had a great time and hope to do it again next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment