Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Firsts this fall

Interesting. Erica is starting a job for the first time in a long time. I am not sure that Kindergarten Teacher was on her short list........


Nathan is in Tacoma working and living his life.


Rush is attempting to lose some weight and get in shape for the Air Force. We love Caroline (the girlfriend) and her geekyness that fits so well in our family.


Arin started working at Sonic this week. Opening day was yesterday, and I guess it was crazy. But I guess it might be better than milking sheep.


Isaac is finishing the last portion of his school to join the Air Force in November. He wants to be a hydraulic tech.


Jonah started back at the high school, cross country is his current sport. Honor's society and keeping up his grades......


Tovah decided to go back to public school for her 8th grade year. Kind of a slow start, but after 3 days, I guess it is OK.


I got my Bachelors Degree in Health Informatics (B.S.H.I.) from WGU. Now I can say I am DONE with school for a long time. I still love my work. The babies make me happy.


Another school year starts. Sports, dentists, orthodontics, and just plain family things. Thanks once again to Erica for helping make all of this possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment