Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm Impressed

~Erica

It's the simple things that make moms happy: Tovah got a Dora "piano" book at Costco last year- it was her money and she really wanted it. I really don't like those because it seems like the batteries die quickly and then to replace them costs twice what the book originally cost, you see dead ones at Goodwill and garage sales all the time. This book came with a card for replacement batteries from Publications International, Ltd. I was able to order 3 sets of replacement batteries for $7.99. They came today and had everything I needed including an extra screw for the little flap and a card to order again. She's back to making music and I'm rather impressed with the cost and the ease in which I fixed the book. I didn't even have to look for a screwdriver...

No comments:

Post a Comment