Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jonah's Baseball Cards


I finally sat down with Jonah and created his baseball card. He had very definite ideas about how he wanted it. I must say that I think it turned out better than it would have if I had done it by myself. The edge fade is actually part of the picture- I took the pictures through the chain link fence. I now need to get these uploaded and printed.



I watched a webinar on making globes and made this page for Jonah's Cub Scout album.

It's been a rainy week here and both Jonah and Tovah's games have been cancelled. We're hoping that it will stay dry today and they can play tonight or we'll be making up games into August.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am headed over to see your tutorial on making globes. Did you post one on how you made your baseball cards? I've started Little Buddy's but if he saw these fancy smancy ones, he'd want them for sure!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Mingle Monday! Have a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn,

    I watched the webinar on www.pixels2pages.net Both it and the baseball cards were created using Creative Memories StoryBook Creator Plus. The cards are a 4 x 6 project- I inseted 2 2.5 x 3.5 photos and added the corners. The home plate was a custom shape and I got the pirate from Creative Memories' freebies (see their blog link in my sidebar). The font is Varsity that I downloaded from www.dafont.com I tried to copy the cards in the boys' baseball card collection plus they had some input in the project. It's easy to change out the picture and name so I've made them for their friends and other kids on the team as well

    ReplyDelete