Monday, October 19, 2009

Rosie and the Posers


Friday night Rosie and the Posers, a local band held an outdoor concert down the street at the new coffee stand (yes, we have espresso in Adna now). The stand is owned by friends of ours and we know most of the band so I thought it would be a lot of fun to go down. None of the boys wanted to go so Tovah and I went down. I called Rush and Isaac to bring me the camera and Rush ended up staying for the whole concert- I knew he would once he saw all his friends. Socialization is not an issue for our kids! We'd had thunder and lightening and torrential rain about 2 hours earlier but the weather cleared and it was actually quite warm (too warm for coats). They had bon fires going and the coffee stand was busy. All in all I'd say there were at least 100 people there, when I got home I had to list who I talked to and saw for my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment